Sunday 8 May 2011

After Rain

Hello all,
I had my internet at home barred for few days,and so I was disconnected with so many fellows out there :(

Life could be upside down without great internet :P

And also,last few weeks were not the best moments of my lifetime.Few tragedies happened to me lately,started first with cell phone got stolen when I was sleeping at night and last week I was peeped by a man when I was showering!

I am fine though I was thinking to take a legal action so soon.

Well,forget about those stories,lately the weather in Malaysia has been a little bit kinder.Almost every evening there are thunderstorms and heavy rain,so the temperature is colder compared to few weeks ago.

Yesterday,I tried out my new inspired designer's armbands I kind of mix and match them and they were perfect on my arm.

Enjoy the pictures.

X




















*Pictures credits to my sister,Atiqah*
Grey Tee:Forever21/Cardigan:Vintage/Harem Pants:Topshop/Belt:Dorothy Perkins/Suede Platform Heels:Forever21/Bag:Korea/Armbands:Bonita

Location:Section 7,Shah Alam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !