Sunday 29 January 2012

Strolling in a park...

Domino - Jessie J

Salam to all lovely readers, 

I was out and about in PKNS,Shah Alam today and had satay for lunch(I love satay so much!!!!)and later went to One Utama for waffle(I love waffle too!!!!) 

 Don't know how else shall I spent my Sunday rather than just eating non-stop :P 

 Do you notice the shoes I have been wearing since few posts back?Those are the pair I bought at H&M Singapore weeks ago and I cannot stop wearing them just yet,because they are freaking comfortable,which makes me forget my resolution this year which is to wear more heels than flats :P 

 I regret not buying them in all colors available. :P

So guys,how is your Sunday story?Care to share?

Bye.







Blazer:Vintage/T-shirt:Zara/Skirt:H&M/Shoes:H&M/Bag:Bought in Korea some years ago/Gold Cuff:H&M/Belt:Soda


1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !