Monday 23 April 2012

Bangkok Day 1


Hello peeps,
So,as I mentioned in earlier post,I was out of town heading to Bangkok for a weekend getaway.It was an awesome experience,Bangkok itself offers a lot of things that you should not miss,however there is one thing I can't cope with it,it's super hot weather :(

If you ask me whether I like Bangkok or not,I do,but if I were given another chance to come back here one day,there's a doubt left inside me.I don't know how to describe its weather,you'll be soaking wet under the sun and you don't consider food at this moment even if you're starved,but drinking a lot of water,which I don't really do as my daily routine :P

However,here are tons of pictures from Bangkok and hope you'll enjoy seeing them.

Cruising along Chao Phraya River


Wat Arun,the Dawn temple

Grand Palace,the biggest temple complexes in Bangkok










Take a break,it's hot hot hot







Terminal 21,a cool shopping complex near out hotel.We went here 2 nights in a row!The place is so awesome


Coconut drink widely sold everywhere

Tom Yum Kun,but still not hot at all for me,spicy and hot food lover :P

Denim Button Down : Vintage (Last seen here)
Pants : H&M (Last seen here)
Bag : Fossil (Last seen here)
Sunglasses : Mango (New)
Shoes : H&M (Last seen here)
Bracelets : H&M and random

2 comments:

  1. Bestnya dpt bercuti..byk pengalaman yg kita dpt kalau pg ke negara org..great hidaya..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! The fantastic Grand Palace is definitely one of the wonderful places I want to see when I finally visit Bangkok this summer! I can't wait to go cruising along Chao Phraya River, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !