Tuesday 9 October 2012

Dream in color

I have been longing to try this color combination out.Electric blue and bright orange.You know just how much I love colors,don't you? 

Do you know this place?It's Botanical Garden in Putrajaya.I haven't came here for about a year already,so I decided to spend my hot bright sunny Sunday afternoon in the park :P 

I know,I was out of mind to not mind spending time under the sun like this.
Starbucks T-shirt:Unbranded(Last seen here)
Cardigan:Mango(Last seen here)
Skirt:Unbranded(Last seen here)
Bag:Long Champ Knock-off(Last seen here)
Necklace:F21
Sunglasses:Mango
Bracelet:Mango Touch
Rings:F21
Shoes:H&M(Last seen here)

P/s:Guys,I'd like to know your opinion about a thing.My closets are now overflowed with clothes,clothes,and clothes.And most of them are only worn the maximum 3 times,and of course they come in good quality of material and design.So,I was thinking about selling them as pre-loved items,but not so sure how shall I start?Do you have any idea how can I start it up?

1 comment:

  1. you can start by selling it from your blog or fb..
    mesti akan ade pembelinya..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !