Wednesday 3 October 2012

It's my birthday!!

On Friday,I had a small get-together celebrating my pre-birthday.Well,it was only the two of us,me and my friend,a.k.a my photographer.Earlier that day,we went to PERKIM to settle some thing,and later on decided to have lunch/pre-birthday celebration at Chillis.

I had a very lovely day,and I guess after a few years,I finally dig in some make-up shopping spree at Sephora.I normally am not a big fan at all of make-ups,but this time,I told myself,why don't I splurge in some make-up essentials?

So,officially today,I turned 27th!Yes,20 + 7,I am that old -_-
But,I know I'm always 17 at heart :P

This morning I woke up with a very lovely picture of the gift from Ramon,though I was strictly forbidden from showing it off to you guys :(

Happy Wednesday,everyone!
I only come to Chillis everytime just for this,and its honey mustard dip sauce.Yums!
Top:H&M(New)
Skirt:H&M(Last seen here)
Shoes:Summit(Last seen here)
Bag:Long Champ Knock-off haha
Bracelet:Mango Touch(Favourite one at the moment)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Bday dear..btw skirt itu cantik! huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B'day!...although I don't know you personally, but following your blog I discovered that you are one awesome girl!...btw you don't look a day older than 17...May Allah (swt) bless you with wisdom, happiness and health...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam. Anggun nye bday girl itiewww... Hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind wishes.May Allah grant us with his blessings in life ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday hidaya..wish you all the best and happy always in whatever you do..you look so sweet..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !