Tuesday 23 October 2012

Keep Calm and Think Wisely

All pictures taken with my iphone,yo!
Ooops,I did it again.As usual la,forgot my battery/sd card at home.

Guess what,I got my Chanel knock-off necklace at only RM39 from the weekend bazaar at Subang Parade :P
*Ampun ye peminat tegar Chanel :P*
Dress:Thepoplook(Last seen here)
Denim Jacket:Mango(Last seen here)
Jeans:Mango(Last seen here)
Bag:Souvenir from Stuttgart(Last seen here)
Shoes:Charles&Keith(Last seen here)
Bracelet:Bought at Subang Parade Bazaar

P/s:Well,I'm just not sure what best tittle to put for this entry.Somehow,the tittle describes my condition at this moment.Let's say,I'm not whining or anything,I am just a normal human being,and to make story short,I am not at my best state at this moment,and a little dragged from my normal self,InsyaAllah,I am fighting this stupid feeling,in fact,today I woke up with a new spirit and I told myself "I can go thru this!"

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !