Sunday 23 December 2012

Dress Down II

Hello guys,
Another dress down day for me.It's so good to finally be at home longer than normal day,although tomorrow has to get back to the office before Christmas holiday.

Although it's a simple outfit ensemble from me today,but I accessorized it with a bib necklace I got recently from Diva and a tribal bracelet from Sarawak.

This Bib necklace and two more I got from Sale Rack at Diva at only RM21 from their original price,RM90!!
So,get yourself some while they still last.

What's your plan on Christmas holiday?I plan to go to Sunway Pyramid to shoot some pictures of the Chrismas deco there for my beloved Ramon as he requested me to do so when I told him that this year Sunway Pyramid made the deco based on architecture in Barcelona that has just been visited by Ramon a couple of months ago.

Until then,Bye.






Top:Unbranded(Last seen here)
Pants:H&M(Last seen here)
Scarf:Bought in Paris
Bib Necklace:Diva
Bracelet:I think I stole from my sister :P
Bag:Unbranded(Last seen here)
Shoes:Unbranded(Last seen here)
Ring:Diva

P/S : I want to wish Ramon's family who's been reading this blog a very Merry Chistmas and Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !