Tuesday 12 February 2013

Simple for Brunch

How have you been guys?Tomorrow have to get back to work again :(
I hope you all a having a prosperous and wonderful long weekend.

I was at my parents' house for a couple of days,and all I did was baking,baking and baking.
I have 4 siblings and plus 2 of my parents,makes my baking more meaningful because I bake for my loved ones.

I tried few recipes on my first trial,which include pavlova,less sugar chewy chocolate cookies,and blueberry cheesecake ;-)

Today,after few days of holidays,I made my weekly German revision so that I won't forget what I've learned the week before.

And this is what I dressed today to have my brunch while revising my German lesson from the previous weeks.

See you again.




T-shirt:Zara(Last seen here)
Jacket:Unbranded(Last seen here)
Chinos:H&M(Last seen here)
Sandals:Bata(Last seen here)
Bag:Unbranded(Last seen here)
Necklace:Bought in Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !