Tuesday 12 March 2013

Entschuldigung

I am very sorry guys for my unexplained absence these days.
Thing is,I am really in a busy state and this will continue for a few more months from now on.

As always,I hope I can update this blog more often,but as what I have been going thru right now,I can't promise that to happen so often,but I will try my best.

If only I could explain what I am doing,and why I am so busy,you guys will understand the reason why.I will explain the reason why,but for now,I'd like to keep it personal to myself ;-)

Please enjoy the remaining pictures from second day I was in Singapore last week!

Singapore Flyer,the biggest in the world,if I'm not mistaken
The Garden Bay,want to go here next time I'm in Singapore
The Deck,a must visit place in Singapore.My second time here.



Marina Bay Sands
Kg Glam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !