Saturday 27 April 2013

Tribalism

Hello guys,
How is weekend treating you so far?For me,finally after 4 weeks I can stay longer at home than before on weekends.

Today,after class I drove back home immediately,because I was freaking sleepy :P
Ramon left on Tuesday Midnight,but by the time I write this,he already booked his tickets coming here in July for our wedding :P.Can't wait,I guess :P

So,this time around,I will focus more on DIY since we have settled a lot of important stuff and bought many things already.I like this part where I got to DIY many things for my own wedding because I love DIY so much since I was a little girl and I can be cheapskate sometimes,which I can save a lot of money as well :P

Also,my cooking mojo is back since Ramon left.4 weeks with him and I spent dining outside most of the time,which isn't really what I like to do.No choice,I have to accompany him eating :P

So,more recipes for you guys will come.

Till then!

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVE-AWAYS BY SCROLLING DOWN TO THE PREVIOUS ENTRY BELOW.IT'S SO EASY!



Maxi dress:H&M
Cardigan:F21
Bag:Unbranded,bought at Digi Mall,USJ 19
Shoes:Bata
Bracelet:Mango

3 comments:

  1. makin berseri-seri skrg..tahniah dear..semoga semuanya brjln dgn lancar nanti..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cantik sangat :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !