Saturday 8 June 2013

A Summer Day

Hi guys,
Well,I'm stuck here,I seriously don't know what to write anymore.Hmm,today I got my second dress altered since the armpit hole a little too big and my best friend suggested to me that the dress should be altered to nicely hold my arms once I wear it.

Thanks dear friend who has been with me for the past 13 years through tick and thin times.Well,of course in between we were far apart when I was furthering my studies in Japan,but we never forgot each other till this day.

I told her many times to follow with me to Germany and so that we can always take care of each other.Well,this is the friendship that I believe will last forever.

She is also the one behind this blog,the one who always took my outfit pictures.Thanks a lot dear.

Well,talking about the outfit,I got the lovely fish tail top from Thepoplook,paired with black skinny jeans.It is a light top made of soft cotton,perfect for a hot summer day.*Summer la sangat :P*

Till then.





Top:Thepoplook
Jeans:Googles
Shoes:Vincci
Bag:Unbranded
Shades:Mango
Necklace:Bought at bazaar,The Curve

2 comments:

Thanks for dropping by !