Friday 5 December 2014

Solitude

Salam guys,
How is it the weather in Malaysia these days?Last time,few days before we left Malaysia for Germany,it started to rain almost all day long in east coast,the beginning of the monsoon season.Here in Germany these days is also the beginning of winter,unofficially.

The weather and the temperature dropped drastically since the beginning of this week,making it colder than last week.

Also no more clear blue sky for us :(

Fret not,I still enjoy my time here although winter is not my favourite season,haha.
On the one hand,we are waiting patiently for the snow to come down one day.

Till then.

Schloss Solitude(castle),an old castle not far from our house


These look like ghostly trees,reminding me so much of Tim Burton's movies

Someone gave us the baby travel bag as a present back in Malaysia,which I don't have idea who it was.And I love the bag so much,perhaps the best baby travel bag and I hope it continues to serve us longer.Thanks a lot to whoever gave this to us


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !