Saturday 4 July 2015

Ramadhan Story and Life Updates

Salam all,
We're now in the second trimester of Ramadhan,so how is your Ramadhan so far?Mine is good,especially I am now in the land of food!!

However,things have not gotten any better since the day we arrived in Malaysia.Alayna is now down with quite bad diarrhea,actually we're not so sure what gives,it could be from the brand of the milk we use here in Malaysia,it could also be from the water here,or it could simply be from the surrounding here.We have met the doctor and let's hope for better improvement,or else I cannot just sit still and be stressed about it :(

At Frankfurt Airport,on the day of our departure

On the flight from Frankfurt to Dubai.I had some difficulty to handle her this time mainly because she didnt sleep much and kept being active all the time that I had lost idea of what I shall do to entertain her.Thank god the stewardesses and some other passengers have been very kind to me.In contrary,she slept most of the time through the connecting flight from Dubai to KL which I used the best time to sleep also.Upon arriving in KLIA,my best friend came to help me with all my luggages going to KLIA2 for the next connecting flight to KB.Alhamdulillah we met many helpful people all the way from Frankfurt to KB,considering that I was quite handful that day with a baby.

Ramadhan is the month that I crave for many sort of kuih melayu.The first 10 days I fasted in Germany was the time for me to experiment  preparing many kinds of kuih melayu from the simplest ones to the most difficult ones.My husband likes my kuih bakar pandan so much,so I had to repeat baking it for the second time.

I tried making "Puteri Mandi", a kelantanese kuih that is famous in Ramadhan for the first time

I also made a simple Puding Sagu Gula Melaka for iftar at home in Stuttgart

And then I arrived in Malaysia.The heavenly chance to go to Bazaar Ramadhan should not be missed.I am a big fan of kuih melayu.I think i can find almost any kuih melayu that I crave for there.Blast!

The highlight of my breakfast.Husband might not approve this,but I don't care and since he's not here yet,I can eat as much as I want :P

And of course,nothing beats Ramadhan with your family.This is the time when family from far and near gathered together to celebrate it,just like the good old time.Hope I will get more chance to be with my family in the future :)

As for the raya preparation,nothing much that I do so far.However I have made 3 pairs of baju kurung and baju melayu for the 3 of us in same color coordination.I really hope that this year we could make it to be a family of a color-oriented for hari raya,and whatmore,it's very first time for Alayna to celebrate raya with us!So the eagerness is double!or maybe triple!

Well,how about your Ramadhan stories so far?Hope everything is good.

Till then.Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !