Friday 31 July 2015

Raya Story 2015

Salam guys,
It's still not too late to wish everyone Selamat Hari raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
So sorry for the long hiatus.It's because we just came back from a short,but meaningful 10 days in Japan!

Can't believe that I was back in the country where I once called home.More on that in another post.But before that,how was your raya so far?Did you guys enjoy it a lot?Me too!
although we already left Malaysia for Japan on the 3rd day of raya,but we had nevertheless the best time of raya with my family and friends.We visited some friends and had the scrumptious food.

However,I had a very bad diarrhoea on the day of departure to Japan till about 4 days after arrival :(
It was not easy to travel when you need to go to toilet more often than normal.I seeked for remedy when I was in Japan.

Let me know about your raya story.
Bye.

All kind of food on the first day of raya.Lontong,Rendang,Sate and the rest you name it

Our Raya this year was more meaningful due to this one :)

Family Potrait.The tailor didn't manage to get our bajus for raya done,so we had to wear whatever we can find on the night of raya!

On the 2nd day of raya.We went to an Aqiqah and birthday invitation of close relatives.The food were all scrumptious

The extended family

My sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !