Friday 9 October 2015

Colors of Autumn 2

Autumn is at its peak.Just few days ago before leaving home for Barcelona,the leaves were still not much in colors,but today once I stepped foot outside home since Tuesday the leaves are already in various colors.

So,we decided to have a stroll in the forest with several lakes nearby our house today.
It was beautiful everywhere in colors and I think we took more time than people who were jogging around to finish one round circling one of the lakes because we stopped many times for the sake of taking pictures :P

Well,I have kept a good relationship with nature since I come here in Germany,my stamina also gets stronger, and in a few days marks my second year in this foreign land.

Till then people and have a nice weekend everyone!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !